Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MURDER: MEDICAL VICTIM...

MEDICAL MURDER PLAN: SOUTH AFRICA

YOU may be next victim…

Dr JULIAN RUMBAK butchered my mouth. District Surgeon’s Reports & Doctors’ Reports confirm the damage, adding that “no operation can help”. 2 other victims are silent; adv. Brian Spilg forced Dr Rumbak to admit guilt, with an out-of-court arrangement for the 3rd victim…
MEDICAL PROTECTION SOCIETY’s mafia protects Dr Rumbak, who is free to practise…
Ø  ROHAN ISAACS - Dr Rumbak’s cagey-lawyer, representing Deneys Reitz attorneys - intimidated my chief witness, and compelled me into evaluation by Dr David Shevel, whom he paid to issue a FALSE medical report. FALSE medical reports were issued by Dr Ivor Lang & Dr Benjamin Tucker to cover Steve Biko’s murder by the apartheid security police. Health Professions Council - admitting its failed duty to protect The Public - were forced to re-open the case. Aware of Dr Rumbak’s character-assassination report, and his history of medical negligence, they temporise!
Ø  HEALTH DEPARTMENT has NO control over Dr Rumbak, because he is in private practice – ‘untouchable’, and above-the-law!
Ø  PETER SOLLER - my lawyer - was protected at bogus investigations by the law society; Soller spoilt my case against Dr Rumbak, and sent me Death Threats. Judges Bertelsmann & de Villiers struck him off the roll, stating that “Soller is a danger to society”!
Ø  MAE NAVIAS, a pensioned-off social worker - together with an advocate-wearing-a-skullcap - tried to protect Dr Rumbak, by plotting to have me evaluated at Valkenberg Mental hospital, with the pretext that it would ‘strengthen my case’! Falling that, she blackmailed me into evaluation by Dr Gunther Winkler, who prescribed anti-psychotic drugs – benzhexol & haloperidol – which cause stiffness, shaking, and sudden Death. This is the behaviour of a Nazi murderer!
Ø  The justice system in South Africa has no sympathy for medical negligence victims; the right of eminent domain prevails: the men with the gold lay down the rules. An old, blatantly-biased apartheid-mentality judge shouted at me, refused to allow me to refer to corroborative evidence, detailing how Dr Rumbak damaged 3 other victims, nor would he permit me to demonstrate to the court how I chew like a donkey; yet he allowed adv. John Suttner to ask me a ‘leading question’!
My torture continues, until I open a road for other victims of medical negligence in South Africa: my lecturing career has been stolen; I eat in pain, and I speak in discomfort. I want YOU to learn from my experience…
For more details of my 18-year crusade, google “raymond chait” and watch video of my butchered mouth & permanent neck-erection on YouTube: search “muscle spasm while chewing”.
Feel free to be in touch with me.
Raymond Chait (Hons.B.Com.H.E.D.)
082 672 3776   (+27) (0) 82 672 3776
18 October 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment