Sunday, September 30, 2012

MEDICAL MURDER PLAN: SOUTH AFRICA

MEDICAL MURDER PLAN: MEDICO-LEGAL GREED+POWER
My name is Raymond Chait. After Dr Julian Rumbak butchered my mouth, my lecturing career - together with my ability to eat & speak normally - has been stolen. A murder plot - where poisonous drugs were prescribed, with plans in place to have me shut up and permanently silenced - have resulted in years of mental torture…
YOU MAY BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF BOTCHED SURGERY. THE WAY THINGS STAND IN SOUTH AFRICA, DOCTORS IN PRIVATE PRACTICE BURY THEIR BOTCH-UPS EFFORTLESSLY.
Dr Rumbak has damaged 3 other victims: in one case, adv. Brian Spilg forced Dr Rumbak to foot costs, in an out-of-court arrangement!
BRING ON NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE (N.H.I.) URGENTLY, TO END CORRUPT & FRAUDULENT PRIVATE HEALTH.
Visit YouTube & search  “muscle spasm while chewing” to watch video of my permanent neck-erection, and my butchered mouth!
My Duty – On God’s Orders - in exposing medical fraud & corruption, is to make a difference (Tikkun Olam), by helping All South Africans, in Honour of my Jewish Faith, which is based on The Holy Laws of Truth…

q  MEDICAL PROTECTION SOCIETY (doctors’ insurance company) is responsible & accountable for appointing a medico-legal army to conspire in a concoction of lies, using illegal tactics: they follow false logic, to convince that the damage caused by Dr Rumbak - vindicated by numerous Doctors’ & District Surgeon’s Reports – is a “pre-existing condition, in my imagination” – fingering my sanity, and ridiculing The Truth as a “madness”; they try to convert permanent physical damage into a mental aberration!  The Hippocratic Oath becomes a “hypocritic” oath!
q  ROHAN BARRY ISAACS - Dr Rumbak’s lawyer, representing Deneys Reitz attorneys - used subversive tricks: he intimidated my chief witness; he forced me into evaluation by Dr David Shevel, whom Isaacs paid to give a false medical report, pointing to a psychiatric delusional disorder!
q  MAE NAVIAS, a pensioned-off social worker – together with an advocate-wearing-a-skull-cap - wanted me evaluated at Valkenberg Mental Hospital; failing that, she blackmailed me into evaluation by Dr Gunther Winkler, who prescribed anti-psychotic drugs: benzhexol & haloperidol, which cause stiffness, shaking, and sudden Death; this is the behaviour of a Nazi murderer!
q  PETER SOLLER, my lawyer, spoilt my case against Dr Rumbak, and was protected at bogus law society investigations, until Judges Bertelsmann & de Villiers struck him off the roll
q  The Courts have no mercy with doctors’ victims; Health Department has NO control over doctors (including Dr Rumbak) in private practice; Health Professions Council – aware of Dr Rumbak’s negligence history & his character-assassination report - has admitted failing in its duty to protect The Public; Human Rights Commission does not care; relevant parliamentarians do not have enough power…
For more details of my Crusade to conquer medical fraud & corruption in South Africa, google “raymond chait”, and feel free to be in touch with me.
If I ever accept medico-legal lying, cheating and deceit, I would be selling my soul to the devil: over my dead body!
Raymond Chait (Hons.B.Com.H.E.D.)
082 672 3776 mobile (+27) (0) 82 672 3776
1 October 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment