Wednesday, September 5, 2012

HEALTH ECONOMICS RESEARCH: RAYMOND CHAIT

HEALTH ECONOMICS RESEARCH: RAYMOND CHAIT
ABORT PRIVATE HEALTH WITH NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE
Dr Julian M. Rumbak butchered my mouth. YOU COULD BECOME THE NEXT VICTIM.
Dr Rumbak has damaged 3 other people: in one case, advocate Brian Spilg forced in an out-of-court admission-of-guilt arrangement.
IN SOUTH AFRICA, DOCTORS BURY THEIR BOTCH-UPS WITH EASE.
I stand up against this corruption & fraud, by educating The Public…
District Surgeon’s Reports evidence confirms that “no operation can help” the damage Dr Rumbak caused to my mouth. Other Doctors’ Reports corroborate Dr Rumbak’s negligence.
q  A PURCHASED VERDICT means that the judge was biased: he would not allow me to refer to Dr Rumbak’s 3 other victims - which is relevant corroborative evidence, In  The Public Interest; he would not allow me to demonstrate how I chew like a donkey with my broken mouth; he allowed advocate John Suttner to intimidate me with a ‘leading question’; and he shouted at me!
q  THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER DOCTORS IN PRIVATE PRACTICE, which is apartheid mentality. This “right of eminent domain” means that Dr Rumbak - in private practice - is free to bury his botch-ups!
q  HEALTH PROFESSIONS COUNCIL  has admitted “failing in its duty to protect The Public”: it allowed 2 doctors to issue FALSE MEDICAL CERTIFICATES stating that Steve Biko committed suicide, after he was murdered by the security police! Even with Dr Rumbak’s negligence history, he is free to continue practising!
q  CAGEY-LAWYER ROHAN BARRY ISAACS used evil tricks to try to silence me. He intimidated my chief witness, who then refused to testify; he threatened me, and forced me into evaluation by DR DAVID SHEVEL, who Isaacs paid to give a FALSE MEDICAL REPORT pointing to “delusions of grandeur”, fingering my sanity!
q  MAE NAVIAS, an old social worker - who wormed her way back after going on pension – tried to get me evaluated at Valkenberg Mental Hospital. She brought an advocate-wearing-a-skull-cap to encourage me, stating this would “strengthen my case”. She then blackmailed me into an evaluation by DR GUNTHER WINKLER, who tried to get me to take anti-psychotic drugs - haloperidol & benzhexol - which cause stiffness, shaking, and sudden Death: this is the behaviour of a Nazi murderer!
q  THE LAW SOCIETY protected my rogue lawyer - Peter Soller - at bogus investigations. It took 2 Judges to strike him off the roll, stating that “Soller is a danger to society”. What will the law society do with cagey- lawyer Rohan Barry Isaacs?
q  HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION is not interested in medical negligence victims; relevant parliamentarians do not have the power to change this cancer of selfish greed!
q  THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STAND TOGETHER IN THE NEW SOUTH AFRICA TO PROMOTE JUSTICE, HUMAN RIGHTS AND TRUTH.
Raymond Chait (Hons.B.Com.H.E.D.)
082 672 3776  (+27) (0) 82 672 3776
6 September 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment