Saturday, May 26, 2012

DOCTORS PAID TO LIE...

DOCTORS PAID TO LIE… DR JULIAN RUMBAK butchered my mouth; he has damaged 3 other victims: his character-assassination report – to cover his guilt – states that I have “psychological problems & play the piano in bars”; his cagey-lawyer, Rohan Isaacs, used subversive tactics: he intimidated my chief witness, who then refused to testify; Isaacs threatened to compel me into evaluation by Dr David Shevel, whom Isaacs paid to write a report stating that I have “delusions of grandeur” – a psychiatric disorder! Dr Shevel is currently the focus of Investigating Journalists, for giving a report that a road accident victim is incapable of handling own affairs. The Department of Health has no control over Dr Rumbak, because he is in “private practice”. Health Professions Council has admitted its “failed duty to protect The Public. The “dysfunctional justice system” in South Africa is arrogantly-unsympathetic to medical negligence victims, and the Human Rights Commission does not care. It took 27 years to crack apartheid! As an educator, my logic - in honouring my commitment to Truth - has been ridiculed, in an 18-year crusade to crucify medico-legal lying, cheating, and deceit… Go to YOUTUBE “muscle spasm while chewing” to watch my butchered mouth, caused by Dr Rumbak. GOOGLE “raymond chait” for more details of my research to crack into medico-legal corruption in South Africa: learn about my Awareness Campaign, in the Public Interest. You may be the next victim… Raymond Chait (Hons.B.Com.H.E.D.) raychait@yahoo.com 082 672 3776 mobile: +27 (0) 82 672 3776 26 May 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment